ORGANIZATIONS WE PARTNER WITH
Church of God World Missions: Seeks to be a gateway of information and support between those whom God calls to minister around the world and those whom God calls to sponsor these ministries. They support and develop an international perspective, in fulfilling the mission of the Church of God, and ensure the sponsorship of ministries that meet the needs of persons of different cultural settings. This network includes specialized training programs and materials and opportunities for leadership experience.
World Harvest Church City Harvest Network: City Harvest plants new churches, revitalizes plateaued or declining churches, and multiplies campuses of existing churches. Through various processes, assessments, and strategies, City Harvest Network empowers leaders to lead most effectively in their context.
ARC: Is an association of relational churches working with church planters and church leaders to provide support, guidance and resources to launch and grow life-giving churches.
OUTREACHES WE LEAD
Monthly Food Pantry: Citygate's food pantry is open on the second and fourth weekend of every month following both of our worship services located at our Lebanon Campus (1004 Columbus Ave, Lebanon, Ohio 45036). If you want to help support our food pantry, click here to give!
- Household Items- Liquid Laundry Detergent (1 Bottle), Liquid Dish Soap (1 Bottle)
- Toiletries/Hygiene Items- Toilet Paper (4 pack), Disposable Razors (12 Count), Deodorant, Ivory Soap (2 Bars)
- Cereal1 Box of Any Kind
- Box of Easy Mac 1 Six Pack Box or Twelve Pack Box
- Pasta Sauce & Pasta Spaghetti & Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter & Jelly1 Jar of Each
- Saltine or Ritz Crackers1 Box of Either
- Canned (Pull Tab or Jarred FruitPeaches, Pears & Mandarin Oranges (1 Can of Each)
- Canned Vegetables (Pull Tab if Possible)Green Beans & Baked Beans (2 Cans of Each)
- Canned Meat (Pull Tab if Possible)Tuna or Chicken (2 Cans of Each)
Student Power Packs: Citygate is working to give aid to these families by collecting non-perishable, easily prepared food items to take to communities/schools in the Cinti/Day area. Items will be assembled into what many schools call "power packs" to be given to children to ensure they have food over the next several weeks while school is not in session. If you want to help support our efforts, click here to give!
- Granola bars or Nutri-Grain bars
- individual packages of crackers, cheese crackers, pretzels, or cereals
- Individual applesauce, or fruit cups
- Ramen noodles
- Items to avoid: anything perishable, anything with peanuts
Backpack Giveaway: Before the start of every school year, Citygate sees over 500 children receive a brand new backpack filled with school supplies and a study Bible for that upcoming year.
Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway: Every November Citygate gives away over 500 Thanksgiving meals to families in need.